Friday, March 31, 2017

Introducing Miranda: Closing

In preparation for a talk I'm giving at DOSUG I'm going to post my thoughts as they develop.

Reasech shows that people tend to remember the opening and closing of a presentation the most; so I am going to go into my closing early on.

Hopefully this talk has given you an idea of what Miranda can do for you and the confidence that it can do it.  Now the the decision you have to make is whether to pursue it further.

You download Miranda from GitHub at https://ClarkHobbie/miranda and perform a trial run.  The tools that you will need are there as well.  Setting up Miranda is relatively simple.

I would bid you to throw off the shackles of the Pager!  While Miranda may not eliminate the need for a pager altogether, it will give you the confidence to know that, if you take your time in responding to a page, it's not the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment